lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

The start of the end...

That'll be the first time... I hope to do well...


The countdown starts right now, that's the first time that I want the new year, maybe I'm sure everything could be different, but I feel it's not enough... 'Cuz you're not, they were 365 days without you, with thousands of mirages, all of them in the same way, full of false ilusions... That's not depressive!!... Is that?...


I'm waiting for "Happy New Year" celebration for the kisses and the hugs, I ensures that's the only way to win a record, thousands and hugs in a short time, maybe, more than I can receive in the whole year... Each year gives me a friend, sometimes he or she has gone... each year gives me lucky, sometimes I can see it... each year gives me smiles, sometimes I consider they're ephimeral and without sense, like you, like your smile, like your eyes, like your words, like your kisses that I can't receive... like your arms that I can't feel...


Wow, the time has gone, and I like to know you're next to me, maybe, you're, but I can't see you, I can't feel you, I need to feel you, I need your wings to fly far away with you, I need your smile to face the life with you, I need your eyes to see all beautifull... I saw "The hope is the most powerful weapon of the Olympus"... I agree, but the Olympus is on the own mind...


I learnt you're not ephemeral, anymore, you're on my mind, you'll be a reason to find, to fight, to smile, to fly, to go far away... This stage starts to go and the fisrt question that I have is "Do I have fears?", I can't answer this in a simple phrase... yes, I do, I'm scared, the life won't be predictable anymore, and I can't plan it...


I'lll not say "Don't leave me", if your destination is away from me I understand, I promise you... I have to start again...


(Drafts!)

2 comentarios:

Daniel dijo...

You told me not to be hard with you coz this was your first time writing in english, remember?


Hehe. Anyways. Nice try.

Marcela dijo...

jajajaja... tu tan querido como siempre... :P